Add to favorites
Nederlandse versie: Consejeros Gratis adviseurs Usa version: Advisors 4 Free Version franšaise: Conseils Gratuits Versione italiana: Belgische versie: Versiˇn espa˝ola : Consejeros Gratis Deutsche Version: Gratis Beraten
Current location:Home » Health » Eating Disorders
Advertise on this site?

Ask a Question?

Ask a question about Eating Disorders online. You'll receive an answer of a Eating Disorders Specialist.

Do you have a question over the topic Eating Disorders? Click here. More questions about Eating Disorders.

Current Administrator for the topic Eating Disorders:
Name: Anna Maria Mazzarisi
Business name: The real anna
Reaction time: 3192 hours
Rating: 7.9 (max. 10)
More informatins on Anna Maria Mazzarisi can be found in his profile page.

Become advisor?

RSS about Eating DisordersQuestions about Eating Disorders via RSS. Click here.
RSS about Eating Disorders on your site?Questions about Eating Disorders on your site? Click here.
Keep informed via e-mail about Eating DisordersQuestions about Eating Disorders via E-mail. Click here.

who can i talk to?

Posted on: 2007-09-11 13:15:53]

im 17 i think ive been bulimic for a year. since my health obsessed friend ive always known loads about calories. i would often diet and binge and i was very unhappy with my weight. my friend was very skinny and i suspected she had an eating disorder. it turns out she is anorexicbulimic. since that point i to have been binge-vommiting and still diet.i still feel really fat and i see a lot of her in me. i feel tired a lot as it has gotten worse and also find it hard to concentrate. i have even vommited to such an extent that i hav seen a little blood and also burst a capillary in my eye.yet still no one knows.i hav to deal a lot with my friend such as watching her binge knowing she is going to get sic and she calls me all the time. i worry a lot that i may hav severley damaged my health and she is now in hospital and repeating scool yr. i no i need help but i cannot face telling anyone as i feel too embarassed. i jst want to talk to people in the same way as me
It sounds like not only are you worried about yourself but your friend's health as well. I am so sorry your friend has to repeat her grade. But her health is important and she needs to get better.

As far as yourself goes, have you tried counseling, or talking to your doctor in confidence?

If that still does not work I suggest finding some type of online support groups that work with the eating disordered. But please beware there are groups out there that focus on glorifying the illness, and giving out dangerous tips and tricks. Please steer very clear of such sites, and groups. Here are some links that may help you out: - Includes a forum where there are others like you. - For recovery information and ed information - A Wonderful Support group with loads of members

Hope this helps!
Stay Strong!

Answered by:
Anna Maria Mazzarisi
profile page

Other guestions related to who can i talk to?:

Am I still depressed
      [Asked in Mental Health]
2018-11-10 19:35:37
VAT on semi-automated online-education?
      [Asked in EU Vat]
2018-02-16 10:12:09
I feel like I am being watched
      [Asked in Paranormal]
2017-10-14 03:53:57
Animation show the buzz on Maggie
      [Asked in Animation]
2017-09-27 11:46:36
Is it possible someone can die and stay on earth?
      [Asked in Paranormal]
2017-03-18 23:08:26

Average rating: 7.9 (29x voted yet)

Give this answer a rating!


Inform a friend about this question.
Your name:
Your e-mail:
Friend's name:
Friend's e-mail:
+ insert more friends

Disclaimer | Sitemap | Archive | Links | last 100 questions | Popular archive

Top 3 Advisors

  • Toon Hasselman

  • 9.8
  • Sanjeev Kumar
  • Totals:

    Questions:  1860
    Administrators:  55


    Already answered:  17 %
    Response time:  940 hours
    Rating:  7.5
Your advertisement here?

Concept & Web design Webshop+