Add to favorites
Nederlandse versie: Consejeros Gratis adviseurs Usa version: Advisors 4 Free Version franšaise: Conseils Gratuits Versione italiana: Belgische versie: Versiˇn espa˝ola : Consejeros Gratis Deutsche Version: Gratis Beraten
Current location:Home » Business & Finance » Human Resources » Immigration
Advertise on this site?

Ask a Question?

Ask a question about Immigration online. You'll receive an answer of a Immigration Specialist.

Do you have a question over the topic Immigration? Click here. More questions about Immigration.

Current Administrator for the topic Immigration:
Name: Brad Yasar
Business name: Yasar corp.
Reaction time: 64 hours
Rating: 10.0 (max. 10)
More informatins on Brad Yasar can be found in his profile page.

Become advisor?

RSS about ImmigrationQuestions about Immigration via RSS. Click here.
RSS about Immigration on your site?Questions about Immigration on your site? Click here.
Keep informed via e-mail about ImmigrationQuestions about Immigration via E-mail. Click here.

Can i visit UK if i do not have my old documents?

Posted on: 2013-12-06 11:34:20]

i am khansa from Pakistan.
Actually Sir/Madam i want to visit UK but i have a problem that i want to tell you and i really need an advice from you.!
in August 2006 i got married with my cousin who was a British citizen. i went UK November 2006 ( spouse Visa)
in October 2007 , My husband got arrested in drug case for twelve years. when he got arrested i was pregnant.
in November 2007, i had a baby boy, when he was five months old he passed away.
In October 2008 , i applied for indefinite Leave to remain the UK . In May 2009 , i got response from Home office . i did not get Visa, they said me to do appeal . In appeal's documents, there were two options, First was , do appeal and 2nd was Leave the UK in few weeks or Months.
i was very depressed ,my husband was in prison and my family was in Pakistan. i was alone in the UK thats y i did not appeal and in May 24/2009 i came back to my Hometown Pakistan.
i did not wanted to live with my husband and after few years i got divorced from him.
Now i want to visit UK to see my baby's grave which is very emotional to me . i have his Birth and death certificate too , and also i have my passport which is expired now .
when i came to Pakistan , i did not bring those documents which i got from home office.
in those documents there were clearly mentioned for appeal or to leave the Uk.
my friends are saying if i apply for visit Visa , i am going to need those documents and i do not have those documents right now..

i just want to Ask you are those documents are required for my new application for visit Visa.. please give me an appropriate answer .. i shall be very thankful to you

i will be waiting for your Reply .!
Please consult an immigration attorney with knowledge of UK immigration laws. good luck

Answered by:
Brad Yasar
profile page

Other guestions related to Can i visit UK if i do not have my old documents?:

I need advice about GHOSTS
      [Asked in Paranormal]
2020-10-24 20:32:58
Greetings I have a wood cog/gear table with lamp.
      [Asked in Antiques]
2020-10-11 14:46:50
Old Pizza bun warmer
      [Asked in Antiques]
2020-10-05 11:25:42
How to light exterior facade from back
      [Asked in Architecture]
2020-10-04 01:37:14
Renovation of exterior boundary wall in Spain
      [Asked in Architecture]
2020-10-01 03:27:11

Average rating: 10.0 (3x voted yet)

Give this answer a rating!


Inform a friend about this question.
Your name:
Your e-mail:
Friend's name:
Friend's e-mail:
+ insert more friends

Disclaimer | Sitemap | Archive | Links | last 100 questions | Popular archive

Top 3 Advisors

  • Toon Hasselman

  • 9.8
  • Sanjeev Kumar
  • Totals:

    Questions:  1860
    Administrators:  55


    Already answered:  17 %
    Response time:  940 hours
    Rating:  7.5
Your advertisement here?

Concept & Web design Webshop+