Add to favorites
Nederlandse versie: Consejeros Gratis adviseurs Usa version: Advisors 4 Free Version franšaise: Conseils Gratuits Versione italiana: Belgische versie: Versiˇn espa˝ola : Consejeros Gratis Deutsche Version: Gratis Beraten
Current location:Home » Business & Finance » Human Resources » Immigration
Advertise on this site?

Ask a Question?

Ask a question about Immigration online. You'll receive an answer of a Immigration Specialist.

Do you have a question over the topic Immigration? Click here. More questions about Immigration.

Current Administrator for the topic Immigration:
Name: Brad Yasar
Business name: Yasar corp.
Reaction time: 64 hours
Rating: 10.0 (max. 10)
More informatins on Brad Yasar can be found in his profile page.

Become advisor?

RSS about ImmigrationQuestions about Immigration via RSS. Click here.
RSS about Immigration on your site?Questions about Immigration on your site? Click here.
Keep informed via e-mail about ImmigrationQuestions about Immigration via E-mail. Click here.

returning to country after marraige petition

Posted on: 2009-06-30 23:33:55]

I am a us citizen and married a man from mexico I have submitted a I-130 petition and am awaiting a response. will my husband need to return to mexico while the process is in effect or can we pay the Fine for he's illegal entry to the us? he has been here in the states since he was a child and we have been married 3 yrs, together for 6 and have a son born in the us.I recieve alot of diffrent information from people and would like to know what you suggest. and what about the 1996 act that was in congress is that still in effect. Immigration is so complex and can drive people nuts, due to diffrent information given all the time. please answer soon Thank you so very much and hope to here from you soon.
With the amount of details you have provided in your answer it is difficult to determine the best course of action for your situation. please contact us directly at 310-600-9704 to discuss the specifics in more details to determine the best approach that will affect your family life the least during this process.

Answered by:
Brad Yasar
profile page

Other guestions related to returning to country after marraige petition:

Heard my name calling
      [Asked in Paranormal]
2020-08-05 15:57:04
Am I schizophrenic??did I trigger myself into it
      [Asked in Mental Health]
2020-02-12 11:02:27
When in rage, I break things.
      [Asked in Mental Health]
2020-01-28 16:30:36
Is this silver rabbit ornament worth anything?
      [Asked in Antiques]
2019-11-26 15:33:35
What do white ghost pigeons mean?
      [Asked in Paranormal]
2019-10-22 19:44:29

Average rating: 10.0 (3x voted yet)

Give this answer a rating!


Inform a friend about this question.
Your name:
Your e-mail:
Friend's name:
Friend's e-mail:
+ insert more friends

Disclaimer | Sitemap | Archive | Links | last 100 questions | Popular archive

Top 3 Advisors

  • Toon Hasselman

  • 9.8
  • Sanjeev Kumar
  • Totals:

    Questions:  1860
    Administrators:  55


    Already answered:  17 %
    Response time:  940 hours
    Rating:  7.5
Your advertisement here?

Concept & Web design Webshop+